Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Wedding

Kellan, Ella, and I were very blessed to be able to travel home in June to attend Matthew and Jessica's wedding. For those of you who don't know them, Matthew is my nephew! It was a great time to see lots of family and friends! The wedding was beautiful and the kids and I enjoyed being there.
Ella's favorite part of the wedding was dressing up, getting her hair fixed, buying "clompy" shoes with little heels, and dancing!
Patiently waiting before the wedding with Grandma!
Kellan and Ella with another nephew - Michael!
My family after the wedding!
Kellan and Ella attempting to dance!
Family pictures before the wedding! I liked this one!
Picture with my niece - Ann!

Dancing with the groom after the wedding!
The kids were able to stay in America when I came back to Moscow. We thank all of our family and friends who helped them have a GREAT summer there doing lots of different things! It was a summer they will not soon forget!

No comments: