Thursday, January 14, 2010

Deana is recovering from her surgery!

Deana is recovering from her surgery at the European Medical Center. Her surgery was this morning. Everything went as planned and she has been doing very well. We had a very LONG check-in process yesterday because the doctor was in surgery when we arrived about 11:45. Deana finally got into a room a little after 4:00. She was a bit worried because the nurses did not speak English, but she has handled that well! Most of the doctors speak English and they have an interpreter when necessary. She is not in a private room . She shares a room with a young Russian girl who had knee surgery. Lori and my mom spent most of the day with her. I went up after my language class and a Russian couple from the church we attend went by to see her today. THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS! She should be in the hosptial until Sunday. I'm sure she could use some emails from home if you are willing!

2 comments:

D'Anna said...

I am so glad all is well! I'm sorry she has had to go thru this - and, at the same time, know that God has ALL GOOD from it that you may see . . . or not! : )

Wendi said...

So sorry to hear about Deana's leg. I'm glad all went well. Praying for you guys.