Monday, January 11, 2010

DECEMBER PICTURES














Just a few pictures from Christmas time!
1) Kellan will kill me for this one, but Santa made it to Moscow with a snowskate!
2) Ella got a doll that she can practice her beauty school skills on!
3) Kellan and Ella have LOTS of fun together. (usually) Especially when he agrees to do what she wants!
4) Ella posing in front of our Christmas tree!
5) Kellan and his good friend James! They were both wise men in the play that their Russian class did at school. Good job boys!
WE WANT TO SAY THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL OF THE EMAILS, CARDS, SKYPE CALLS, AND FACEBOOK MESSAGES THAT HELPED MAKE OUR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.
We celebrated Christmas Eve with some of our colleagues here in Moscow. We took the kids out sledding for a couple of hours before enjoying lunch together. We then had a candlelight Christmas story! It was great being with our family, friends, and co-workers that God has given us here.
On Christmas morning, we woke up late and found what Santa had left each of us. I must have bveen a bad boy because my stocking had 2 items in it. 1 pack of gum and 1 pen. I guess Santa didn't shop to well himself! We then went to my sister's apartment and had a late lunch there with her family and 2 other journey guys here.
On Christmas night I went to Good News Baptist Church for their Christmas service. I was really tired and didn't want to go, but it was INCREDIBLE! God really blessed my Christmas by being there. They had lots of music and drama and lighting. I was very impressed by all of the hard work that they all put into making it such a special service. (For those of you who have been to Moscow or who know the Chekalin Family, this is the church where he is the pastor.)

No comments: